Unlock Q4 Profits: Your eCommerce Playbook To Turn BFCM Into Gold
Over 30 actionable chapters that cover every facet of your BFCM strategy, allowing your Shopify store to add incremental revenue to every click, visitor, shopper, and customer your holiday campaigns touch.
An easy-to-follow timeline that guides you through each step, so you never miss a beat.
20+ plug-and-play email templates in both design and plain-text formats for effortless execution.
In-depth case studies dissecting successful BFCM campaigns, so you know what works and what doesn’t.
Follow my step-by-step BFCM 2023 guide to maximize profits and boost customer engagement this Q4.
• Streamline your email lists with a single Master List
• Set up a Dedicated Sending Domain
• Personalize Your Unsubscribe Page
• Maximize SMS Opt-In at Checkout
• Design High-Converting Sign-Up Forms
• Optimize Your Transactional Email Journeys
• Segment Like a Pro: Core Sending Segments
• Adapt to Apple Mail Privacy for Better Delivery
• Increase Conversions with Post-Purchase Upsells
• Achieve Inbox Dominance with "Primary Tab & Reply" Emails
• Reactivate Dormant Customers Through "Sunset Activation" Emails
• Skyrocket Your List Size with Pre-Holiday Offers
• Create Emotional Connections with "CEO Letter" Emails
• Build Hype With "Wishlist" Emails
• Reward Loyalty with Exclusive "VIP" Offers
• Create your BFCM Profitable Offer Planning
• Simplify Success with a BFCM Calendar
• Improve Customer Experience with Post-Purchase Flows
• Collect SMS with Teaser Landing Pages
• Execute a Flawless Black Friday Launch
• Continue Sales Through Cyber Weekend and Cyber Monday
• Express Gratitude with a "CEO Thank You" Email
• Be the Holiday Hero with Last-Minute Gift Cards
• Make an Impact with a Thanksgiving Cause
• Fuel your Social Proof with Photo and Video Reviews
• Deliver Memorable Moments with Holiday-Themed Content
• Create FOMO with Christmas Shipping Deadlines
Dear Shopify store owner,
Navigating this year's challenges during the holiday season couldn’t be greater.
Nor the stakes, higher.
For DTC brands who’ve seen costs rise, sales plateau and profit margins erode, you need every advantage you can get.
And, you need those advantages as quickly, as profitably, and as light-on-resources as possible.
That's essentially what you'll find in this guide.
But let me be clear.
Email & SMS marketing isn’t a magic bullet. It’s not a standalone strategy.
These tactics won't singlehandedly define the success of your holiday sales, but they will significantly improve your performance during Q4.
All this strategy will do is add incremental revenue to every click, visitor, shopper, and customer your holiday campaigns touch.
Let’s dive in!